Google+

Saturday 12 October 2013

OOTD | Outfit of the day

 Hello! Here is my OOTD for today - hope you like x
(I have written the product code if the item is still available to buy, there are also links to the items at the bottom of this post.)

Denim Jacket | GAP
High waisted leggings | Topshop (Item code: 
16U10DBLK)I love these leggings, the material is very thick, there are also pockets on the back and a zipper and button on the front.  They keep you very warm in the winter!
Grey cropped top | Topshop (Item code: 
09C05DGYM)
Not a great idea for winter, but nice layered with a jacket if you don't mind a chilly stomach!
Necklace | Boohoo.com
Shoes | Nike - JD Sports
Got these shoes from the kids section in JD, only paid £25 for these! Also very comfy shoes
Socks | Primark or topshop 
(Item code (topshop): 08L05BWHT)
I can't tell whether they are from Topshop or Primark as I can't tell them apart, the topshop ones seem to be softer though.  I love these socks, they go with everything!)

Coat | H&M
I decided to add a coat when I went out, as it was very cold out today!
Phone case is from Amazon if anyone was wondering.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...