Google+

Friday, 18 October 2013

Night Time Routine + Products I Use

Hello! Here is my everyday night time routine and the products I use.

1. First I will have a shower and wash my hair.  
I like to wash my hair at night because I don't have time in the morning and I have very thick hair so I have the evening for it to dry.  
To wash my hair I use TRESemmé luxurious moisture shampoo and for conditioner I use the TRESemmé luxurious conditioner, however once a week (today being that day) I use the TRESemmé Thermal recovery conditioning mask. I shampoo my hair twice because there's a lot of it!
For my body I use Soap and Glory's 'Clean, Girls' body was and for my face I use Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1. 
The face scrub can also be used as a mask, I definitely recommend this if you get dry skin as it scrubs nicely.
I recommend all of these products. 


Looking fabby in the shower!


2. Once I have put the conditioning mask on my hair I will get out of the shower and chill for around 20-30 minutes with the mask in my hair.
If you have heat damaged ends, I definitely recommend this mask, you can use it once a week or more depending on how much condition you need but it works really well.  I could tell the difference after just one wash!
  I then get back in the shower and rinse all of the mask off, it makes my hair sooo soft.  I will then towel dry my hair to stop it from dripping.





4. I will then take off any excess eye makeup that I wasn't able to get off in the shower, usually there isn't much so I will just use a toner.  I use Simple soothing toner (which is lovely) 
I will then moisturise my face with my Superdrug night cream. This cream is actually really good quality for the price (which is around £2) and is definitely very moisturizing.  I also use the day version of this cream and they work great together.
Then I put on my Clean & Clear spot gel on any blemishes, and my Jean Paul Gaultier lip balm (which is actually for men but works great!)




 5. Then I will moisturize my body.  At the moment I am using Jean Paul Gaultier 'Classique' moisturizer but I like to mix it up and I will often change my moisturizer.  I love the smell of this one though.  I will usually moisturise my legs, arms and just random other bits really, but sometimes I get a bit lazy and just do my legs.



6. Next is my pajamas! Usually I get quite hot in bed (even in the Winter) so I will normally just wear a Tshirt and some shorts.  Any will do, if I get chilly I can chuck on a dressing gown or onesie ;)


7. After munching on any snacks that I may want before bed (usually chocolate) I will brush my teeth! I always change which toothpaste I use depending what is on offer really, toothpaste has never really shown any difference (e.g. whitening) on my teeth so I don't bother with them most of the time.




8. If my hair is still wet by the time I am going to bed, I will give it a dry with the hairdryer.  Normally I don't dry it completely because I have a lot of hair and it takes ages!  



9. Now I just chill on my laptop, watch youtube videos, listen to music, surfff the web! And when I get tired...


 I go to sleep!



Sorry that was so long! I hope you enjoyed it though, hope you liked my very attractive photos ;)

Disclaimer; This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own!

Comment below what you do differently in your night time routine!

Goodnight,

Alanah
xxx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...