Google+

Friday 1 November 2013

Halloween Tag


Hello! So I know it's a day late but I thought it may still be fun to do, so here is the Halloween tag! I tag you all to do this. 

1. What is your favorite Halloween movie?

I would say one of the Halloweentown movies that they play on Disney channel, and of course any Horror films. I love Horror films like the Saw films, Final Destination films, insidious etc..

2. 1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?


It really depends what I am doing but honestly I would probably say 10! Just because I love doing Halloweeny makeup and trick or treating  (yes I still trick or treat)


3. What's your fondest Halloween memory?

I have quite a lot, last year was nice but yesterday (so Halloween this year) me and some friends went to this Haunted house thing which was scary, and then we went trick or treating and some guy gave us a beer and that was pretty funny hahaha


(We are outside Wickes because we were looking for a toilet.. hahaha)

4. Have you always been a Halloween lover?
Yeaaah I'm pretty sure I have! Think I've trick or treated every year...

5. How do you get into the Halloween spirit? 
Do my makeup all dark and carve pumpkins!

6. Favorite Halloween decorations?
Pumpkins and we have these little ghost fairy lights which are cute, here is my pumpkin! 


7. Favorite halloween/fall scent?
My absolute favourite candle that I own is actually by Air Wick who make air fresheners.  It is one of their colour changing candles so its really cool but the scent of it is called 'Mulled Wine and Cinnamon Apples' and it's sooo lovely and smells just like Autumn/Halloween.

8. Favorite candy?
I love drumstick lollies, anything sour, chewy sweets like moams and Haribo tangfastics are my favourites.  I do prefer chocolate though so I love getting little treat size chocolate bars and things.

9. Vampires or zombies?
Umm well I prefer zombie films.. but I would rather be face to face with a vampire (As long as it wasn't going to like suck my blood)

10. What is your weird/odd fear?
I genuinely don't know what I am scared of which is annoying because I don't really have a fear... but oh well ;)

11. Last but not least, do you believe in ghosts?
Yeaaah I do actually!


Anyway that's the end for this tag!  I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you all had a great Halloween yesterday (or whenever it was for you).
I tag everyone reading this to do this tag! Please link it below in the comments if you did/do.

Let me know in the comments what you dressed up as if you did!

Happy Halloween!

I really liked my eye makeup for Halloween but I forgot to take a photo.. :(

Alanah
xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...