Google+

Sunday 17 November 2013

festive shopping | ootd + fotd

Hello! Oh my sorry it's been ages since I have posted - I have literally been so so busy, who knew A-Levels had so much work ay.. 
Anyway today I went shopping for christmas decorations with my Mum and Sister at a garden centre near us. 
 I absolutely love it in there - there's so many christmassy things and we bought quite a bit which I am looking forward to putting up (when it's nearer to christmas of course...)
So here is what I wore and how I did my makeup for when I was out today!

FOTD


Face Makeup
Rimmel Face Primer
 Mac select cover up concealer | Shade 'NW25'
Collection lasting perfection concealer | Shade 'Light'
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation | Shade 'Ivory - I'm Pure 4 Sure'

Collection pressed powder | Shade '02 Tender Touch'
Glow Fusion Bronzer | Shade 'Golden'

Lips
Topshop Lipstick | Shade 'Wicked' (only put on lightly)
Sephora Glossy Gloss | Shade 'maple syrup'


Eye Makeup
Sleek 'Ultra Mattes Darks V2' palette | 
Shade 'Pillow Talk' on inner corners and browbone
Shade 'Paper bag' in crease and used to fill in eyebrows
Shade 'Noir' on outer corners
Rimmel waterproof eye definer | Shade '261 Noir'
Soap and Glory Thick & Fast mascara | Shade 'Super jet black'



OOTD


I love plaid so decided to wear this red one today as I thought it looked rather festive!

Plaid Shirt | Republic (Now called USC)
Grey Acid Wash Jeans | Topshop

I also wore some white converse from Converse.co.uk (I think)


Anyway thats everything! I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments if you would like reviews on anything mentioned in this post!
I hope you have all had a good weekend, 

Let me know below your favourite fashion trend for Autumn!

Alanah 
xxx



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...