Google+

Tuesday 20 May 2014

OOTD | Styling a kimono! | College

Hi everyone!
I know I know.. We haven't posted in a little less that a month, but we had a few exams - but they're all over now! So we have loads of time where we will hopefully be posting more and also we are starting a YouTube channel in a couple days where we will be posting videos similar to our blog posts, more details about that will be coming soon because we would love for you to subscribe when it's ready!  
Anyway.. for now here is my outfit for today - it was fairly hot out but not that sunny (Not dress weather like we'd hoped!) and this is what I wore to college.




Kimono | Hollister | £49 | I cant find it online any more but I think it is still in stores
Joni Jeans | Topshop | £36 | Buy here
Crop top | Miss Selfridge | £12 | Buy here
 All black high top converse | Office | £47.99 | Buy here



 Hope you liked this post, let me know if you would like to see more or what you would like to see me style - I could do some more styling with kimonos etc.. if you would like - or other things.

Hope you enjoyed!
Talk to y'all soooon,



Alanah
xxx

<a href="https://plus.google.com/115716847804757125691" rel="publisher">Google+</a>



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it means a lot! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...